Monday, August 4, 2014

Back in the saddle again...

Hello and Howdy!
It's been 5 years since my last post. DDD is no longer 13, she is now 18. Whew, don't know how that happened. Son is nearly 23 and still living at  home. I think I might need therapy for that one. We are no longer milking cows, but we are planting crops. I am still a custom seamstress, winemaker, etc, etc, etc. New pics and posts coming soon. I believe I am now "over" the facebook addiction. I suggest everyone do the same. I have removed as many pesimistic people as possible from my life and my facebook postings and friends lists. That was challenging, because I simply do not like to be mean, so instead I became very honest. If you cannot be optimistic, you will be asked to change your ways.
On a more upbeat note...although this summer has gone by dramatically fast, there was a ton of stuff packed in it already. We are heading into August, just like everyone else, and then September and October as well. These months hold more reunions, weddings, cowboy action shooting events, etc, than anyone can attend. Please don't be offended if we can't come, or can't stay long, or just send a card!
Hopefully I will keep up this time so, ready, set, and GOOOOO...more to follow.

1 comment: